Metabolism (Μεταβολισμός) is the chemical changes
within our body’s cells.
It is based on the number of calories we burn
during the day.
The basic rules are:
Eat less and burn more to lose weight.
Eat and burn the same to maintain weight.
Sometimes our metabolism can slow down, in which
case we need to eat specific foods and take certain
steps to increase its rate again.
1) Eat healthy small protein meals every three hours.
2) Every morning eat a good healthy breakfast.
3) Eat fresh fruits and salads which contain enzymes
for better nutrient absorption.
4) Eat fatty fish which contain Omega oils to increase
the metabolic rate.
1) Keep moving as well as standing during the day.
2) Do some kind of weight lifting twice a week.
3) Go for a swim, if possible.
1) Use vinegar in your food to stimulate fat burning.
2) Drink cool water and fresh lemon juice.
3) Drink green tea.
4) Alternate your calorie intake every now and then
to stimulate your metabolism.
If you follow the above choices on a regular basis
the difference in your body’s metabolic rate will
be very considerable.
Finally your body will be healthy and strong, and
your weight will be fluctuating within very