Helios (Ηλιος), the God of Sun in Greek mythology.
A powerful immortal deity worshipped deeply.
In prehistoric times most ancient civilizations,
like the Egyptian and Mesopotamians worshipped
Our modern life is fast, stressful and complicated.
No wonder our energy levels are depleted in
no time, resulting in all kinds of health
There are certain steps for us to take and follow
in our daily life to ensure maintenance of
1) Be organised to keep things under control.
When you start feeling anxious on a task leave
it and return later.
2) Always dress up wearing bright coloured clothes,
and especially red to boost energy.
3) Be friendly, flirt and socialise with energising
and happy people only.
4) Spray cool water on your face and take cool
5) Keep the radio on all day, sing and smell
6) Turn on the lights and open the windows as
soon as you wake up every morning.
7) Change your socks twice a day to feel energised.
1) Stretch daily for better blood circulation.
2) Be active at least 20 minutes every day preferably
in the morning.
3) Breathe deeply many times daily.
4) Have sex at least once a week.
1) Ensure your bedroom is dark or wear an eye mask.
2) Go to bed and wake up at the same time every day.
3) Have sleep rituals and sleep at least 6 hours nightly.
4) If you feel exhausted take a 20 minutes siesta.
1) Eat small and frequent meals containing protein.
2) Eat a healthy breakfast every morning.
3) Eat whole grains, berries and healthy fats for energy.
4) Drink enough liquids during the day to stay hydrated.
5) Limit or eliminate alcohol, sugar and caffeine.
6) Take Vitamin B complex, Vitamin C and Probiotics.