A natural brunette turned blonde with a modern
short cut showing off her bare square shoulders.
Although in middle age now, she had an excellent
figure, which was perfectly displayed by her strapped
“I like strong men with a sensitive side” she said,
holding his hand tightly.
“We are a good fit, the two of us” he responded,
We put a lot of effort to erase years and look younger,
but if we are not careful we will make mistakes
which will have the exact opposite effect.
1) Wearing very loose clothes makes any woman look
older and fatter.
No matter what your weight is always wear well fitted clothes.
2) Wearing pale and dull colours will make you look
more pale and older.
Try to wear vivid colours to accentuate your strong points.
3) Our bodies change as we age, so wearing the same bras as
always makes our body look old.
The correct size bras will improve our posture and our
clothes will hang better.
1) Caffeine and alcohol are dehydrating and diuretic – and
this is showing on our skin.
Stay well hydrated by drinking many glasses of healthy
liquids like: herbal teas, coconut water and mineral
water during the day.
2) As we age our body tissues loosen, so over exercising
like: lifting heavy weights
or running distorts our skin tone.
Exercise moderately using the whole body.
1) As we get older our face skin becomes sallow, so dyeing our
hair blonde makes us look much older than we are.
Use a light red/brown or a dark blonde hair colour to
brighten your face, and if you like add some highlights for an
even fresher and youthful look.
2) Our hair needs more moisture as our face.
Use richer products for your colour treated hair to keep
it soft and shiny.
1) Avoid heavy exfoliators on your face because they
will make it fragile and aged.
Instead use some gentle facial scrub to freshen your skin.
2) Use only light make up and concealer to cover under
eye black circles, otherwise your wrinkles will show
more and you will look old.