Garlic, one of the oldest known plants, native to
Central Asia, has been used for culinary and
medicinal purposes for over 5,000 years.
In India, China and ancient Egypt garlic remedies
were used extensively.
Ancient Greeks and Romans ate garlic to enhance
The primary ingredient in garlic is called Allicin.
Additionally, it contains Vitamin B, Vitamin C and
a good number of vital minerals.
Garlic is a powerful anti-bacterial, anti-viral and
It also has anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant, anti-cancer
and anti-clotting properties.
Advantages And Applications
1) It lowers the body’s blood triglycerides and
2) It fights various allergies.
3) It lowers the risk of various cancerous growths.
4) It can regulate the body’s blood sugar levels.
5) It lowers the blood pressure by causing the blood
vessels to dilate.
6) It helps the body fight various bacterial infections.
7) It prevents blood clots from forming.
Garlic does not cause allergies unless an individual
is specifically allergic to it.
In general it is very safe to eat one or two cloves
daily to improve general health.
Lightly cooked it does not have any consequences
in our breath.
You can purchase fresh or dried garlic in all
The best way to eat it is cut and added to food
while cooking for no more than ten minutes,
in order to maintain its health benefits.