Earlier that evening they arrived at the Ambrosia tavern.
It was a wide well-lit place with water paintings of sea views
on all walls.
The atmosphere was comfortable and very pleasant.
A smiling well-dressed man came to greet them.
“A table for two, please, and a bottle of Vatistas Malagousia”
They were shown to their table by the assistant, who took their
coats and served a small quantity of wine for tasting.
“Excellent, indeed!” he said, after trying it.
“Let’s enjoy ourselves, tonight….!”
Nutritional Menu Ideas
1) Goat’s milk yogurt with organic honey, mixed nuts and seeds.
2) Wholegrain toast with pure peanut butter and unsweetened jam.
3) Wholegrain oatmeal with black raisins, organic blueberries
and organic soya milk.
1) Turkey breast salad with lettuce, cucumber, mango and
2) Fried organic egg with feta cheese, shiitake mushrooms
and wholegrain toast.
3) Spinach and feta cheese pie with Kalamata olives and beetroot.
4) Wholegrain toasted sandwich with prawns, black grapes and
a selection of melons.
1) Baked Pork chop OR Sirloin steak with steamed vegetables and
2) Baked wild Salmon OR Cod with steamed vegetables and
3) Baked Chicken OR Duck breasts with steamed vegetables and
If you drink have a glass of rich red wine.
1) Banana OR Apple.
2) Wholegrain cracker with hummus.
3) Wholegrain cracker with feta cheese and unsweetened jam.
1) A piece of a wholemeal Cake.
2) A piece of Baklava.
3) Natural Berry jelly.
4) A few pieces of Chocolate with cocoa 70% minimum.
1) Herbal teas.
2) Mineral water.
3) Coconut water.
4) Natural fruit juices.