I have been researching the subject of Probiotics,
these healthy bacteria which live in our intestines,
for a very long time now.
It is a fascinating subject and there have been
lots of claims for these little “angels”.
1) They support our Immune System.
2) They reverse Intestinal Inflammations.
3) They assist with Gluten Sensitivity.
4) They promote Vaginal Health.
5) They help prevent various Cancers.
6) They help with the Digestion process.
7) They fight Free Radicals.
8) They preserve all the Key Nutrients in our body.
9) They boost our Heart Health.
From the moment we are born we are exposed
to our mother’s good bacteria, which then start
migrating in to our intestines.
various fermented foods to promote the growth
of these friendly bacteria in their bodies, and
protect themselves from different illnesses.
colonies are threatened by every day dangers
alcohol and smoking.
to exist in the right balance.
There are two ways we can enhance the
probiotic colonies in our body:
(A) Eating fermented common foods on a daily basis:
The Delicious Helpers
(B) Taking a probiotic supplement of the most used strains.
The Invisible Helpers