God shaped the first man from soil and placed
him in the Garden of Eden.
He then breathed his own breath into this man,
who became alive.
The first human male was Adam — meaning Earth.
To continue from yesterday:
Here is an extremely healthy and very tasty dish full
of protein, vitamins and minerals for you to enjoy.
1) 200gr fresh organic chicken livers washed
(Vit. A, Selenium, Folate, Potassium, Phosphorus)
2) 2tbsp extra virgin olive oil (MUFAs)
3) 1 small red onion sliced
4) 1 garlic clove
5) Mixed Dried Herbs (Vitamins, Minerals)
6) Mixed Spices (Turmeric, Black Pepper and
Ginger mixed by myself for total nutrition)
1) 100gr fresh asparagus washed (Carotenes, Vit. K,
Phosphorus, Potassium, Folate)
2) 1 medium size sweet potato washed and dried
(Vit. C, Carotenes, Calcium, Magnesium)
3) 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
4) 1 tbsp organic apple cider vinegar (digestive, anti-bacterial)
5) 1 tsp wholegrain mustard (minerals)
1) Place livers in oven proof dish.
2) Add onion slices around and garlic clove in the middle.
3) Dust with the herbs and spices.
4) Add the oil.
5) Cover the dish with aluminium foil.
6) Place in the oven and cook for 20 minutes in 220C.
In the meantime:
1) Place the asparagus in a microwave steam cooking
bag and steam for 2 minutes.
2) Cover the potato in kitchen paper and steam in the
microwave for 4 minutes.
3) Mix oil and vinegar in a bowl until well blended.
4) Add the mustard and blend well.
1) Place the oven dish on a plate.
2) Decorate the vegetables in a side plate.
3) Add the vinaigrette sauce on the vegetables.
4) Sprinkle both dishes with Fleur de Sel.
Bon Apetit !